So for S's birthday we're having a Lego build your own race car party done by the wonderful lady Kimberly at Bricks and Beyond. She lent me one of her Lego mini-figure molds to make chocolates in. Now this mold is not the size of mini-figures, but of JUMBO mini-figures, 3 inches tall. I thought maybe too big for chocolates what else can I mold into giant Lego mini-figures??? I thought maybe rice crispy treats, then I found a recipe for homemade gummies, this is it! So all S's friends will have giant gummy Lego mini-figs to eat up. Yummy...here is the recipe in case you're interested in trying it out:
Homemade gummies:
1 6oz package jello
4 packages Knox gelatin
1/3 cup warm water
I have no idea how long these will last, but there are no preservatives in them like store bought gummies
Have a wonderful day!
Alisha
No comments:
Post a Comment